· Primary integrator of scheduling improvement work in support of available to promise and the DPT metrics across Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Sourcing & Logistics and Customer Service. Works to improve the regional scheduling capability.
· Leads specific improvement activities for “containment” and long term sustainable improvement.
· Liaison with the Regional Supply Chain Manager, the Global Supply Chain Continuous improvement organization and the Line of business teams to identify, prioritize and resource improvement work for the specified supply chains.
· Identifies capability gaps to the Regional Supply Chain Manager (RSCM) and recommends capability-building improvements (training, development, etc.) for the roles in the regional supply chain.
· Provides subject matter expert (SME) guidance in support of Lean/Six Sigma project activities in pursuit of supply chain improvement.
· Consulting skills: Hypothesis development, Data Collection and Analysis, Designing Models and Analytical Tools, Interpreting results, Facilitation Training, Synthesis Message development and communication, Establishing & Managing relationships, Coaching
· Knowledge management skills – Content classification, creation, organization, distribution and application
· Strong project/program management execution skills to meet aggressive deliverables
· Leading Collaborative Change
· Strong communication and influence management skills to gain alignment across multiple constituents
· Demonstrated thought/idea leadership to develop innovative solutions and bring them to fruition
· Demonstrated ability to raise the bar
· Proficient user or Microsoft Office software
· Applicable experience in Supply Chain/Sourcing/ Manufacturing
· Project/program management experience, with demonstrated proficiency I n delivering quality results on-time and full-in
· APICS CPIM Certification , CSCP certification is optionalApply for this job