Remedial works at three Naval Wharves, including timber and steel pile repairs and replacement, timber deck repairs and concrete remediation.
The Scope of Works for each location includes the following relevant works:
– detailed design;
– works inspection;
– finish painting; and
– protection and commissioning.
The successful tenderer will be required to undertake preliminary investigations including obtaining all permits and approvals.
The Tender Documents, Contract and Special Conditions of Contract are loaded on AusTender (under ‘Go to ATM documents’).
The Technical Specification has not been attached. To obtain the complete set of documents, Tenderers are to follow the following process:
1. Click on Go to ATM Documents
2. Download the Tender Documents
3. Scroll through the Tender Documents to Appendix 1 – Disclaimer and Confidentiality Agreement
4. Print and sign the Agreement.
5. Return the signed copy to the Contact Officer/Tender Administrator noted below via email, with the Agreement scanned to PDF file.
Tenderers are to note that without the Disclaimer and Confidentiality Agreement being returned to the Contact Officer/Tender Administrator, the complete set of Information Documents are unable to be released.
There will be one industry briefing held for all three sites, the time, date and full set of instructions will be advised via an Addendum.
Any questions relating to this package of works are to be forwarded via email to the Tender Administrator below.
The cut-off date for questions is five business days before the tender close date.
Conditions for Participation
The Tenderer must at the time of submitting its Tender satisfy each condition for participation as specified in clause 3.1 of the Tender Documents including:
– The Tenderer must complete and return the Disclaimer and Confidentiality Agreement (Appendix 1 of Tender Documents).
– The Tenderer must comply with the Building Code 2013 at the time of submitting its registration of interest or if no registration of interest was submitted, at the time of submitting it’s tender.
– The Tenderer must not be precluded from tendering for Australian Government funded work or specifically excluded from participating in this tender process.
– Each additional condition for participation stated in the Tender Particulars (if any).
Timeframe for Delivery
May to October 2015
Estimated Value (AUD) From $8,000,000.00 to $13,000,000.00
Address for Lodgement AusTender at www.tenders.gov.au, in accordance with instructions in the Request documentation.