About the Role:
The Technical Support Consultant is a member of the customer care team. This team supports both New Zealand and Australian customers. The role reports to the Customer Care Manager based in Auckland.
The purpose of the role is to carry out customer support activities, via telephone, fax and email, providing advice and assistance to our clients on a range of our software products.
• Resolve user inquiries regarding computer software or hardware operation
• Document methodologies and best practices for solutions in order to enable our customer support consultants to better support our customers
• Read technical manuals, confer with users, or conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems or to provide technical assistance and support
• Refer major hardware or software problems or defective products to vendors or technicians for service.
• Confer with staff, users and software department to establish requirements for new systems or modifications
• Provide coaching, training and technical support for both internal and external clients as required
• Refer or escalate unresolved customer issues to Team Leader, General Manager or other departments as appropriate
• Provide detailed technical analysis and troubleshooting skills to effectively solve support and technical issues.
o troubleshoot Window software technologies
o run basic network tests
• Effectively implement and train customers on new software and products
• Provide remote and hands-on deployment assistance in installing and configuring for customers
• Ability to assist customers with training support – both pre and post installation of software updates
• Experience troubleshooting Medical Software a big bonus but not required
• Ability to contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of investigation results and any planned adjustments or changes
• Prior experience keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as noting and closing actions on CRM
Please note: Shifts will be set between 8.00am – 10.00pm NZ time which will cover both New Zealand and Australian customer service hours. This role will also require the successful applicant to work on some NZ public holidays to provide consistent support for Australian customers.
If interested in this opportunity, please apply for the role and send your CV to: [email protected]Apply for this job