Go beyond. At Towers Watson, we are more than individuals. We are a community focused on helping our colleagues and clients thrive and succeed. Towers Watson is a leading global professional services company that helps organizations improve performance through effective people, risk and financial management. With 15,000 associates around the world, we offer consulting, technology and solutions in the areas of benefits, talent management, rewards, and risk and capital management.
Our Health and Group Benefits business helps large and mid-size clients control soaring health and
welfare plan costs, improve health outcomes and promote employee engagement through broad-
based, state-of-the-art interventions. We provide solutions encompassing creative plan design,
vendor evaluation and management, pricing and funding strategies, data analytics, valuation support,
and legal compliance and governance strategies. We also provide specialty consulting services
including clinical/health management program design, pharmacy solutions, disability/absence
management strategies and claims audit services. Product-based solutions such as our pharmacy
purchasing coalition round out our broad-based suite of offerings.
The primary responsibility of the Benefits Analyst will be data collection and scrubbing,
quality assurance, data presentation (charts, graphs, etc.), error resolution, and support for
knowledge management site updates. Responsible for communication with in-house and external
data sources and for establishing and delivering on project plans. Institutes and executes on data
quality guidelines to ensure the highest quality of data analytics and reporting.
* 1 year of experience working with data collection, manipulation, presentation and reporting
in a healthcare industry setting.
* Excellent Microsoft Office skills, particularly in Excel, SharePoint and PowerPoint
* Well organized and detail oriented
* Demonstrated interpersonal skills including verbal and written communication and the ability
to work collaboratively in a team environment
* Demonstrated ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences both in
written and verbal form
* Demonstrated ability to work independently, multi-task and receive minimal guidance
* Ability to ask the right questions and seek help where appropriate
* Ability to respond to all communications effectively and in a timely manner
* Ability to diagnose and resolve issuesApply for this job